Are you struggling with your jaw joints? Is TMD (TMJ disorder) currently getting the best of you and you’re ready for relief? What is your biggest concern? For most patients, we find that the hope for immediate relief comes first and then it’s time to discuss how to manage the issue long term. Is there a way to make things better? Let’s make our way through a TMJ Botox treatment quiz, so you have a better grasp on your options and a successful potential approach.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: When you receive TMJ Botox treatment for your TMJ disorder, you can rest assured that it will offer you a great deal of relief.
- True or False: Botox treatment is helpful but it is not a long-term cure for your TMD.
- True or False: If you are interested in addressing the source of your TMJ problem, DTR therapy is a wonderful approach.
- True. When you receive TMJ Botox treatment, the treatment dramatically reduces tension. As a result, it can help your pain quickly diminish, while stress and excessive movement (related to bruxism disorder) ease as well.
- True. When you receive Botox, it will most certainly help you in the moment. You may help keep your disorder under control by keeping your jaw joints relaxed. However, this is not a long-term cure.
- True. DTR (or disclusion time reduction) allows us to address imbalances that promote TMD and bruxism, so we may treat the source of the problem, rather than the symptoms.
See Us Soon For TMJ Botox Treatment
Experience quick relief from TMD by coming in for TMJ Botox treatment. We invite you to schedule an appointment with your Katy, TX dentist at Lathrop Dental Center by calling 832-437-3849. We proudly welcome patients and families from Katy, Fulshear, Weston Lakes, Simonton, Richmond, Rosenberg, Brookshire, Wallis, Orchard, Cypress, Sealy, Columbus, and all surrounding communities.