Have you ever found yourself covering up your smile with your hand for fear someone may notice that one thing you just can’t stand about your grin? Perhaps you are suffering from discoloration that you find embarrassing. Maybe you have a chip or two that you think will cause others to judge you. Regardless of the imperfection, anything you are dealing with that damages the esthetic value of your smile is typically something we can improve. Fortunately, we offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry treatments to beautify your smile, from improving minor cosmetic damage to brightening your teeth. Ready to find out if this will work for you? Take the following quiz:
Cosmetic Dentistry True-or-False Quiz
- True or False: If you need assistance with improving more than one cosmetic treatment, we can address your needs with a smile makeover.
- True or False: We offer universal formulas and options, which means your smile will look better but it may not necessarily match your facial features.
- True or False: There is not much you can do about a “gummy smile” but we can train you to keep your lip from lifting too high.
Dental Quiz Answer Key
- True. A makeover may include a combination of cosmetic dentistry treatments to ensure you achieve all of your smile goals. For instance, you may require teeth whitening to brighten your smile as well as contouring to soften pointed teeth. We will create a tailored plan according to your needs. This may also include restorative services to improve damaged teeth.
- False. We will consult with you before your treatment to take a careful look at the shape of your teeth, smile, face, and facial features. We will offer customized treatments to ensure your improvements are comprehensively flattering and natural looking.
- False. We offer laser gum contouring to remove excess gum tissue if you suffer from a “gummy smile” or an asymmetrical smile. By showing a greater portion of your teeth, you can achieve the smile you want.
ABOUT YOUR KATY DENTIST:
Dr. Colin Lathrop and the Lathrop Dental Center proudly serve patients and families from in and around Katy, Fulshear, Weston Lakes, Simonton, Richmond, Rosenberg, Brookshire, Wallis, Orchard, and all surrounding communities. If you’d like to schedule a dental appointment, you can reach our office in Katy, TX, by calling (832) 437-3849.