Once you have made the choice to improve your smile, it’s all about coming in for a visit and working with us to select a treatment that will address the problem affecting your appearance. For those with staining, scheduling a visit to discuss teeth whitening is a good idea. We can help you discover whether whitening or another treatment is the best decision you can make to transform your dingy teeth into brilliantly white ones! Become a little more informed regarding candidacy with a quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you want a whiter smile, you only have one option: Teeth whitening.
- True or False: We can use whitening on any type of tissue, whether it’s your natural tissue or artificial tissue.
- True or False: If you ever experience tooth sensitivity, it’s impossible for us to go ahead and provide you with whitening.
- False. If you want us to help you remove stains or cover them up (the end goal, of course, is to enjoy a beautiful white smile), then you have multiple options. Whitening is often the best choice. However, in instances in which whitening is ineffective, you might also benefit from bonding or from cosmetic veneers.
- False. We can only use teeth whitening on natural teeth. If you are hoping to make both your natural and artificial tissue appear brighter (perhaps you have a crown), then we will need to explore other options, such as whitening natural teeth and replacing restorations to match.
- False. To begin, we will check your oral health to ensure you do not first require any restorative treatments to repair a problem like decay. However, occasional sensitivity is not a reason we cannot offer whitening. Fortunately, we provide a formula that will safeguard your teeth from damage or discomfort, not cause it.