Do you know about the cosmetic dentistry options you have at your disposal? If you want to make changes that will positively impact the beauty of your smile, are you certain about what you can achieve and what it will take to help you arrive at that final finish line of an exceptional grin? Not entirely sure? No worries. We’ve got the assessment (and details) you’re looking for all in a quick little quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you want a brighter, whiter smile, there’s only one type of cosmetic dentistry treatment that will help you get there.
- True or False: When you’re unhappy with a lot of esthetic issues affecting your smile, you’re going to have to simply focus on the one that bugs you the most. We can’t address multiple concerns.
- True or False: Addressing issues like discoloration is simple. However, dealing with problems like chips or small gaps is something that may prove extremely challenging when you’re hoping to make use of cosmetic treatments.
- False. Actually, in addition to teeth whitening, you can achieve a whiter smile with dental bonding or porcelain veneers. You have options!
- False. We offer smile makeovers specifically because many patients have cosmetic dentistry needs that include more than one concern. We can address a single issue or multiple problems. Come in for a consultation for a personalized care plan.
- False. Actually, addressing any type of cosmetic issue is something we can easily handle with our variety of treatments. For instance, veneers, bonding, or contouring will effectively address issues with dimensions and minor damage.
Find Out How We Can Improve Your Smile
Visit us for a cosmetic consultation, so we can guide you toward cosmetic care that will make your smile look even better. We invite you to schedule an appointment with your Katy, TX dentist at Lathrop Dental Center by calling 832-437-3849. We proudly welcome patients and families from Katy, Fulshear, Weston Lakes, Simonton, Richmond, Rosenberg, Brookshire, Wallis, Orchard, Cypress, Sealy, Columbus, and all surrounding communities.