What to do about your TMJ problems? Should you seek out and stick to short-term solutions? Will a quick fix like Botox treatment for TMJ disorder work wonders for you? Or, is there much more involved in not only making your jaw joints feel but but also getting the problem to stop occurring altogether? Let our quiz help you decide!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: When you receive our Botox treatment for TMJ disorder, it will help your jaws feel much better. As a result, it’s no longer important to do anything to address your TMJ concerns because they’re all better.
- True or False: When you treat symptoms over time, even if everything feels okay, the underlying cause of your TMJ issues is not healing.
- True or False: You can only apply a quick fix or treat your TMJ concerns. You cannot do both at once.
- False. Botox treatment for TMJ disorder is not a long-term solution. It’s short-term. Think of it like taking medicine to make a headache go away. It temporarily resolves the symptoms (pain, discomfort, inflammation) but it doesn’t fix the why part regarding where the issue comes from.
- True. Unfortunately, quick fixes can trick you into thinking your jaw joints are healing. It is wonderful, of course, to achieve relief. However, you should also seek treatment to fix the problem.
- False. You can most certainly enjoy the short-term relief of a fix like Botox, while you receive the care you require to help your TMJs heal and to stop the problem causing the tension, strain, damage, and inflammation. Just come see us!
Treat Your TMJs Soon For Long-Term Protection
See us for the immediate and continued relief you need for exceptional TMJ health. We invite you to schedule an appointment with your Katy, TX dentist at Lathrop Dental Center by calling 832-437-3849. We proudly welcome patients and families from Katy, Fulshear, Weston Lakes, Simonton, Richmond, Rosenberg, Brookshire, Wallis, Orchard, Cypress, Sealy, Columbus, and all surrounding communities.